Skip to content
We want to ensure that you get the full experience from our candles, so we have curated some tips on how to look after your candle.
- When burning your candle for the first time, we recommend burning it for a minimum of 2 hours or until you have a full melt pool (all the top layer of wax has melted from side to side). Burning for less time may cause the candle to tunnel which will reduce the overall burn time. Make sure to keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and any other debris.
- After every burn and once the wax has fully set, we recommend trimming your wick to 5mm before the next burn. By shortening the wick you allow the flame to burn more slowly and prevent your candle from emitting soot (black smoke).
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Always place your candle on a level, heat resistant, non-flammable surface.
- We recommend never burning your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way to the bottom. We recommend leaving around 4mm of wax in the container.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.